October 22, 2018 9:00 am
November 1, 2018 9:00 am
We are excited to announce that in the Fall of 2018 we are offering an incredible travel opportunity to our church family: The Israel Experience – A Tour of the Holy Land. This 10-day tour through the Holy Land will be an immersive experience unlike any other as we walk on the same land that Jesus and so many heroes of the faith walked upon generations ago. This trip is limited to 70 people on a first-come-first-served basis. Attendees must be at least 16 years of age and in good enough physical condition to walk five miles each day, as well as climbing 10 flights of stairs at a time. You can secure your spot on this incredible tour by registering and placing a $300 deposit. We hope you'll be able to join us on this transformative journey as we make memories that will last a lifetime!
Hosted by: Pastor Lee Cummings & John DeKruyter, Bible Scholar
Questions: Krista Kennedy, 269-629-1521, firstname.lastname@example.org
Price per person from Detroit: $4279
Required Deposit Per Person: $300 due April 1, 2018
When registering, please include "Radiant Church" in the Tour Group/Leader Name field.
Highlights of Your Tour:
- Scheduled International Flights
- Top Quality Four Star Hotels
- Israeli Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Daily
- Top Guide with In-Depth Knowledge of the Old and New Testaments
- Private Air Conditioned Motorcoach Visits to the Major Historical Sites
- Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Certificate of Your Pilgrimage to Israel .......and more!
- Round trip jet economy class
- First class hotels. Accommodations based on two persons sharing a room
- Full buffet-breakfast & dinner daily
- Transfers by private motor coach including a qualified, licensed English-speaking guide
- Porterage for one suitcases per person not to exceed 50 pounds
- Airport taxes & airline fuel surcharges of $650 per person, subject to change
- Love offering for guides, driver, restaurant staff and housekeeping staff of $85
- The cost of obtaining a US passport, meals or beverages other then specified, insurance, items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephones calls, etc